When camera returns will not be accepted
- Should the camera's serial number no longer be on the unit, no longer able to be read or not fully visible
- If the camera is not adequately packaged
- If the camera is not placed within outer packing ie a box or a bag
- If the camera is returned in the Foscam box and unpackaged with an external box or bag
Warranty returns – do I need to return to China or Perth, Australia?
When you purchase from Foscam Western Australia, you do not need to send your item offshore to China or to any other country you purchased from. All warranty repairs / replacements are handled via our Perth office.
Freight charges relating to warranty Items
- Warranty repairs or replacement of goods is free of charge, however freight charges to our premises (located in Perth) are required to be paid by the customer.
- Any forwarded returns will not be accepted.
- Our Dead on Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from purchase date.
- Any products sent in for warranty claim will be checked to access fault prior to sending out for repairs.
- Freight returns on items are applicable for domestic returns only.
Out of Stock (Back-Order) Items
If Foscam Western Australia no longer stocks an item that is sent in for warranty repairs or if that item is simply out of stock, you will be notified via email of two options:
1) You will be sent a comparable replacement item - ie the stock item superseding the model as sent in for repair
2) Should this comparable item not be in stock, at Foscam Australia’s sole discretion, a refund at the current market value of the product may be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
Change of mind returns
- It is our client's responsibility to conduct sufficient research into their purchased products specifications prior to purchase. This includes compatibility of hardware and software with their purchased goods.
- All products purchased from Foscam Australia are covered by a 7 day refund policy.
- In the rare occurrence that a 'change of mind refund' should occur - a 15% restocking fee is applicable to cameras and accessories purchased within the same order. The restocking fee comprises the cost for Foscam Australia to ship the product to you and also the man hours spent sending / recouping / restocking / reselling these items.
- For change of mind returns on accessories: the postage costs incurred when sending the purchased item/s to client, will be deducted from any refunded monies. The minimum postage amount charged will be $10 for a single item and for items above a single sale - postage will be charged at cost.
Qualifying for a change of mind return refund
- To qualify for a refund of purchase price, less the restocking fee, the returned goods must have been purchased from Foscam Western Australia and must be returned in the condition that they were sent, including original packaging with all accessories and inclusions as originally sent to you the customer.
- The returned goods must be adequately packaged and items that are not wrapped and adequately packaged will not be accepted.
PO Box details for returns
Please note that you will be returning to a PO Box, as some courier companies will only ship to a street address. As our warehouse is not manned full time we are not able to supply a street address. Should you wish to use a courier please check before sending, as they have a habit of accepting the item and then advising that a delivery cannot be made and this could make the process protracted and costly from your end.
Foscam WA Returns
PO Box 5128
Canning Vale East WA 6155
Additional fees and charges
- Should an item be sent to Foscam Western Australia in error, we will require return postage fees to yourself to be paid prior to the item being despatched.
- Should a returned item be found to be not faulty on return, Foscam Western Australia does not accept responsibility for return postage to client.