R2 (Plug&Play) Indoor 2.0 Megapixel Wireless IP Camera Wide 110° Viewing Angle, PIR Motion Detection, Pan/Tilt
Make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Foscam R2 Indoor FULL HD 1080P Wireless "Plug and Play" IP Camera. Key Features:
- Full HD 1080P Pan/Tilt Camera and includes the latest Ambarella chipset offering a better image quality at LBR (Low Bit Rate).
- Continuous day/night surveillance is accomplished with powerful IR-LEDs for night vision up to 24ft, sophisticated passive infrared (PIR) motion detection, and a super wide lens 110° viewing angle mean nothing will slip by your Foscam R2.
- No more worries when you leave your home, because the Foscam R2 send real-time alerts to your smart phone when motion in your house is detected.
- The built-in High-end Mic and Chip makes superior two-way audio of high quality possible. You can hear and be heard clearly even with much background noise.
- Includes motion detection alerts via email, image uploads to FTP, free local recording to microSD card or hard drive storage, and free Foscam DDNS service for dynamic IP addresses. Optional Foscam Cloud remote storage also available (free trial included). Supports IEEE 802.11n wireless connection and WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption standards with protected multi-level user management. Multiple network protocols are also supported (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPnP, RTSP, ONVIF).
- Supports remote viewing & recording from anywhere and anytime on desktop computers with standard web browsers such as IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, and on smart devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android mobiles (with included Foscam Viewer app). Other popular apps such as Live Cams Pro and TinyCam Monitor are also compatible.
The camera functions well as an Iphone baby monitor or as part of a home or office security system with remote internet monitoring ability. (Securing Your Foscam Camera – Important Notice)
Note: R2 uses a micro USB cable and orders do not include the 3m extension 5v/12v cable as it is incompatible
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- Foscam R2 Wireless IP Camera
- User Manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting Bracket
- Network Cable
- USB Power Supply 5v
- Excellent Video Quality: 1080P HD Dual-Stream w/ Bandwidth-Conserving H.264 Video Compression
- Remote Viewing & Recording from Anywhere and Anytime w/ Standard Web Browsers
- Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Foscam app)
- Powerful IR-LEDs for Night Vision up to 24ft with 110° wide FOV
- Motion Detection Alerts via Email or Send Images to FTP
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
- Free FOSCAM DDNS Service and Camera Control Software Included
- Supports Multiple Network Protocols and Protected Multi-Level Users Management
Foscam R2 overview
|Audio Input/Output||Built-in Mic & Speaker, 3.5mm audio jack for external Mic & Speaker|
|Diagonal Angle of View||115°|
|Display Resolution||2.0 MegaPixels (1920 x 1080)|
|Horizontal Angle of View||100°|
|Image Sensor||High Definition Color CMOS Sensor|
|Lens Type||Glass Lens|
|Min. Illumination||0 Lux|
|Network Data Rate||IEEE802.11n: 150Mbps (Max), IEEE802.11b: 11Mbps (Max), IEEE802.11g: 54Mbps (Max)|
|Network Ethernet||1 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Port|
|Network Protocol||DDNS, UPnP, PPPoE, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, IP, TCP|
|Network Wireless Security||WEP, WEP, WPA2|
|Network Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperatures||-10° ~ 50°C (-14°F ~ 122°F)|
|Physical Dimensions (L x W x H)||70(L) x 70(W) x 120(H) mm|
|Power Consumption||< 5 Watts|
|Power Supply||DC 5V / 1.0A|
|Product Certification||RoHS, CE, FCC|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60° (-4°F ~ 140°F)|
|System Requirements Browser||Microsoft IE6 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
|System Requirements OS||Android, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS, IOS|
|Video Flip Image||Flip and Mirror|
|Video Image Adjustment||Brightness, Contrast|
|Video Image Compression||H.264|
|Video Image Frame Rate||25 fps (VGA), 23 fps (720p)|
|Video Light Frequency||50 Hz, 60 Hz or Outdoor|
|Video Night Visibility||11 pcs IR-LEDs, Night vision range up to 8 metres|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Includes 2 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam wireless camera will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.