Foscam PSE15 Active POE Injector (Original)
Foscam PSE15 POE Injector is able to supply power to powered device or POE Splitter over the ethernet cable. The ethernet equipment can work as a Power Sourcing Equipment with the help of the PD15 active POE Splitter connection
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Active POE Injector compatible with all Foscam IP Cameras
The Active PoE Injector allows for POE power when a POE switch is not available. Generating up to 15.4W, the POE Injector supplies remote power for products such as wireless access points, Foscam IP cameras and videophones. It can work with 10/100Base-T networking devices and emerging 1000Base-T devices such as Wi-MAX and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
- Safe and reliable power to WLAN access points
- Ports arranged in pairs, a data port input corresponds to a POE port output
- Automatic detection and protection of non-standard Ethernet terminals
- All ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T LAN environments
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 af standards, Supports POE power up to 15.4W for each POE port
- Compatible with POE compliant PDs and POE Splitters
- Intelligent power management
- LED indicators for monitoring power and POE status
- Plug & Play. No configuration required.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- Includes 1 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam wireless camera will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
- Foscam POE Injector
- 1 x DC cord
- User Manual
|Network Data Rate||10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperatures||-20° ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 131°F)|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.