Foscam PD15 Active POE Splitter (Original)
Foscam PD15 PoE Splitter fully complies with IEEE 802.3af/at standard, can work with all IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant PSE (Power Source Equipment) or POE Injector, to deliver 5V, 12V, or 24V Direct Current to the device which do not support PoE
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Active POE Splitter compatible with all Foscam IP Cameras
The Active PoE Splitter splits a networked PoE signal into a separate power and ethernet data source. This device allows you to run ethernet cables from a POE Switch over long distances, and then split the PoE signal into a separate data and power sources in order to run non-PoE devices. This active PoE splitter can output voltages of 5V, 12V or 24V which makes it compatible with all Foscam IP Cameras. A POE Splitter allow you to install an IP Camera without worrying about the location, as there is no need to have a power outlet or power supply connected to the camera. Connect an ethernet cable that is connected to a POE Switch to one end of the splitter, then connect the other end of the splitter to the camera using the correct voltage.
- Reduced Installation Cost
- Converts non-PoE cameras with Power over Ethernet support (FI8910W, FI9821W, FI9826P)
- Adjustable DIP switch for 5V, 12V, and 24V adjustable output (Compatible with all Foscam cameras)
- Eliminates the need for a power supply or for a camera to be located near a power outlet
- Fully IEEE 802.3 af/ IEEE 802.3 at Compliant
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Lightning proof and Compact design
- Plug & Play. No configuration required.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- Includes 1 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam wireless camera will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
- Foscam POE Splitter
- 2 x DC cords
- User Manual
|Network Data Rate||10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperatures||-20° ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 131°F)|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.