FN3109H HD 9CH NVR (Network Video Recorder NVR)
The Foscam FN3109H Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to nine network cameras to an external HDD storage of up to 4TB. It also features a VGA & HDMI Output and also 2 USB ports, 10/100Mb Ethernet port and 1
Make 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Foscam FN3109H 9CH Network Video Recorder is designed for small and medium size video surveillance systems. Thanks to the easy set up and smart search function, you can connect up to 9CH Cameras in minutes.
On the Foscam FN3109H Network Video Recorder you can add, configure and control up to 9 Foscam cameras from one device; no need to enter their web page and one by one setup.
The Foscam FN3109H NVR has the power to play 4CH recordings at the same moment and thus saving you time.
The Foscam FN3109H NVR supports a 3.5 inch hard disk up to 4TB. This means you can store up to half a month 4CH 30fps 1080P HD recordings on one 4TB hard disk. So you will not miss a valuable moments that will help you to identify any intruder. If you set recording in alarm mode, you can even extend the recording time.
You may access the NVR either via browser locally or remotely, and directly by a VGA/HD monitor.
Hard disk not included!
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- FN3109H Network Video Recorder
- Power adapter
- USB Mouse
- Ethernet cable
- Cable for Hard Disk
- Quick Installation Guide
- 9CH HD IP Camera Access
- H.264 Main Profile Video Compression
- Supports HDMI and VGA Local Display
- 4CH Video Synchronous Playback
- Compatible with Foscam HD and MJPEG cameras
- Supports ONVIF protocol
- Supports USB External Storage (Flash disk,HDD)
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above or compatible browser|
|Camera Search / Management||Search camera in LAN, add camera and manage a camera list|
|Compatible Camera||Foscam HD and MJPEG IP Cameras and other brand ONVIF cameras|
|Disk Capacity||Up to 4TB, compatible with Seagate, Western Digital Hard disk|
|Disk Management||Set the video coverage strategy, format disk|
|External Alarm Interface||4 channel sensor inputs / 1 channel alarm output|
|External Button Interface||One power on/off button, and one reset button|
|External Network Interface||one 10/100 Mbps RJ45 port|
|External Power Input Interface||One DC Power Supply Jack|
|External USB Interface||2 USB 2.0 interfaces for mouse and external storage|
|External Video Output Interface||One HDMI and one VGA port|
|Hard Disk Type||One SATA interface for one 3.5 inch disk|
|HDMI Output||1-ch, resolution: 1920 x 1080 /60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1440 x 900 /60Hz, 1024 x 768 /60HZ|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating System||Microsoft windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1|
|Operating Temperatures||-20° ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 131°F)|
|Physical Dimensions (L x W x H)||220(L) x 209(W) x 40 (H) mm|
|Power Consumption||< 12 W (without Hard disks)|
|Power Supply||DC 12V / 3.0A|
|Software Application Support||Remote configuration, video browse, local recording, local and remote playback|
|Software Control Method||Mouse / Internet Browser|
|Software Display Switch||1-ch 1080P or 4-ch 720P/960P display switch|
|Software PTZ||Supports Pan / Tilt / Zoom control, Optical Zoom Support|
|Software Record Mode||Manual / Time Scheduled / Alarm Triggered / Motion Detect|
|Software Video Playback||1-ch 1080P or 4-ch 720P/960P, Fast Forward / Rewind / Slow Play|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60° (-4°F ~ 140°F)|
|User Accounts||User account management|
|VGA Output||1-ch, resolution: 1920 x 1080 /60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1440 x 900 /60Hz, 1024 x 768 /60HZ|
|Video Decoding Resolution||1080P (1280 x 1080), 960P (1280 x 960), 720P (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480), VGA (640 x 360), QVGA (320 x 240)|
|Video input||9-ch HD IP Camera Input|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
- Includes 2 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam product will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops and resellers.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.