FI9961EP (Plug&Play) Outdoor 2.0 Megapixel POE IK10 Vandal resistant Dome Camera
features full 1080p resolution, IP66 Waterproof and IK10 Vandal resistant and can therefore be used for a multitude of applications in the most diverse circumstances.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Foscam FI9961EP features plug & play capability, high quality video, IK10 Vandal-Proof Rating, IP66 Weather Resistant rating, POE connectivity, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter as well as compatible with ONVIF-embedded NVR/NAS. In addition, it is smartphone compatible (Iphone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers. The camera functions well as as part of a home or office security system with remote internet monitoring ability. (Securing Your Foscam Camera – Important Notice)
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- Foscam POE IP dome Camera
- User Manual
- Installation CD
- DC Power Supply 12v
- Plug and Play featuring QR code to scan using "Foscam Viewer" app
- 2.0 Megapixel HD Waterproof IP Camera
- IK10 Vandal - Proof Rating
- IR cut-off filter for True Colors.
- H.264 Video Compression
- POE RJ45 port, transfers data and power on one single cable
- 1920 x 1080p Display Resolution
- The IR lights can be turned off manually from the software
- Allows for remote viewing & recording over LAN or the internet through PC and mobile devices (including Iphone)
- Simple to setup with a friendly graphical interface
- Night vision (up to 20 meters)
- Infrared Motion Detection (with email notification and image upload via FTP)
- Compatible with ONVIF - embedded NVR/NAS
- Multi-user access with password protection
- Supports the IE browser, Firefox as well as most other standard browsers including the standard Safari browser on the Iphone
- Supports Micro-SD card storage up to 64 GB
- Supports Dynamic IP Addresses such as through dyndns.org
- Has multi-level user management system with password protection
|Audio Input/Output||External RCA interface for two-way audio|
|Diagonal Angle of View||76°|
|Display Resolution||2.0 MegaPixels (1920 x 1080)|
|Horizontal Angle of View||68°|
|Image Sensor||High Definition Color CMOS Sensor|
|Lens Type||Glass Lens|
|Min. Illumination||0 Lux|
|Network Ethernet||1 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Port|
|Network Protocol||ONVIF, UPnP, PPPoE, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, IP, TCP, UDP|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperatures||0° ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)|
|Physical Dimensions (L x W x H)||205(L) x 123(W) x 170(H) mm|
|Power Consumption||4.2 Watts (Max)|
|Power Supply||DC 12V / 1.0A|
|Product Certification||IP66, IK10, RoHS, CE, FCC|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C ~ 60° (14°F ~ 140°F)|
|System Requirements Browser||Microsoft IE6 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
|System Requirements OS||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS, IOS, Android|
|Video Flip Image||Flip and Mirror|
|Video Image Adjustment||The hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness are adjustable|
|Video Image Compression||H.264|
|Video Image Frame Rate||30 fps maxmium, downward adjustable|
|Video Night Visibility||With two infrared array LEDs, IR Range up to 66 feet (20 meters)|
|Video Resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080), 720p (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240)|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Includes 2 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam wireless camera will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.