C1 Lite (Plug&Play) Indoor 1.0 Megapixel Wireless IP Camera Super Wide 115° Viewing Angle, PIR Motion Detection
Features high quality HD 720P with continuous day surveillance, sophisticated passive infrared (PIR) motion detection, and a super wide lens 115° viewing angle mean nothing will slip by your Foscam C1 Lite during the day
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Foscam C1 Lite Indoor HD 720P Wireless "Plug and Play" IP Camera. Key Features:
- The Foscam C1 Lite is a "Plug & Play" camera featuring the ability to connect via smartphone by simply scanning the QR code on the underside of the camera. High quality HD 720P video hardware is combined with enhanced firmware features such as H.264 compression for smoother video & smaller files.
- Continuous day surveillance is accomplished with sophisticated passive infrared (PIR) motion detection, and a super wide lens 115° viewing angle mean nothing will slip by your Foscam C1 Lite.
- Includes motion detection alerts via email, image uploads to FTP, free local recording to microSD card or hard drive storage, and free Foscam DDNS service for dynamic IP addresses. Optional Foscam Cloud remote storage also available (free trial included). Supports IEEE 802.11n wireless connection and WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption standards with protected multi-level user management. Multiple network protocols are also supported (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPnP, RTSP, ONVIF).
- Supports remote viewing & recording from anywhere and anytime on desktop computers with standard web browsers such as IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, and on smart devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android mobiles (with included Foscam Viewer app). Other popular apps such as Live Cams Pro and TinyCam Monitor are also compatible.
The camera functions well as an Iphone baby monitor or as part of a home or office security system with remote internet monitoring ability. (Securing Your Foscam Camera – Important Notice)
Note: C1 Lite uses a micro USB cable and orders do not include the 3m extension 5v/12v cable as it is incompatible
The C1 combines a high-quality HD digital video camera with a powerful built-in web server to provide live video anywhere. All it requires is an internet connection and viewing device such as a smartphone or desktop computer. The "Plug and Play" setup process is easy: simply scan the camera’s QR sticker with your smartphone and it syncs with the camera automatically. The sleek, attractive casing used by this camera makes it ideal for surveillance applications such as offices, retail stores, stockrooms, lobbies, homes, apartments and more.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- Foscam Wireless IP Camera
- User Manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting Bracket
- Network Cable
- USB Power Supply 5v
- Excellent Video Quality: HD 720P Dual-Stream w/ Bandwidth-Conserving H.264 Video Compression
- Remote Viewing & Recording from Anywhere and Anytime w/ Standard Web Browsers
- Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Foscam Viewer app)
- Motion Detection Alerts via Email or Send Images to FTP
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
- Free FOSCAM DDNS Service and Camera Control Software Included
- Supports Multiple Network Protocols and Protected Multi-Level Users Management
|Aperture||F: 2.8mm, F:2.4 (IR Lens)|
|Audio Input/Output||Built-in Mic & Speaker|
|Diagonal Angle of View||115°|
|Display Resolution||1.0 MegaPixels (1280x720)|
|Horizontal Angle of View||100° Horizontal:350° & Vertical: 180°|
|Image Sensor||1/4"Color CMOS Sensor|
|Lens Type||Glass Lens|
|Min. Illumination||0 Lux|
|Network Data Rate||IEEE802.11b: 11Mbps (Max), IEEE802.11g: 54Mbps (Max), IEEE802.11n: 150Mbps (Max)|
|Network Ethernet||1 x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Port|
|Network Protocol||UPnP, PPPoE, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, IP, TCP, UDP|
|Network Wireless Security||WEP, WEP, WPA2|
|Network Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperatures||-10° ~ 50°C (-14°F ~ 122°F)|
|Physical Dimensions (L x W x H)||70(L) x 70(W) x 120(H) mm|
|Power Consumption||< 5 Watts|
|Power Supply||DC 5V / 1.0A|
|Product Certification||RoHS, CE, FCC|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C ~ 60° (14°F ~ 140°F)|
|System Requirements Browser||Microsoft IE6 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
|System Requirements OS||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS, IOS, Android|
|Video Flip Image||Flip and Mirror|
|Video Image Adjustment||Brightness, Contrast|
|Video Image Compression||H.264|
|Video Image Frame Rate||25 fps (VGA), 23 fps (720p)|
|Video Light Frequency||50 Hz, 60 Hz or Outdoor|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year FoscamWA Warranty|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Includes 2 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam wireless camera will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.