FN7108HE 8CH POE NVR
The Foscam FN7108HE Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to 8 network POE cameras to an external HDD storage of up to 4TB.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $62.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Foscam FN7108HE is a high definition NVR (network video recorder) supporting up to 8 high definition cameras. It consists of 8 Built-in PoE camera ports which uses a network cable for each camera to provide both video and power connectivity.
This recorder supports any Foscam PoE enabled camera connected directly to the back of the NVR. It also supports Foscam WiFi cameras by way of the built in LAN port an your WiFi network. It can also be used with 3rd party IP security cameras that support ONVIF.
You can record 24/7 or on the schedule you set, or based on motion events so you'll never miss the action. The on board SATA hard drive bay accomodates up to a 4TB surveillance hard drive. We recommend and can install a WD Purple drive. (Hard drive not included)
Connect a VGA or HDMI monitor for local viewing, and use the free iOs and Android apps for remote viewing when away using an Internet connection so you'll never miss a beat. The NVR can be set to send an email alert when motion is sensed.
Cameras connected via the NVR's POE port will be assigned ip addresses by the NVR whereas cameras added via a 3rd party router will retain their original ip address.
Video clips may be exported as needed to an external USB thumb drive.
Hard disk not included!
- Free shipping on all orders
- Ships within 24 - 48 hours from Perth, Western Australia.
- Expedited shipping available at checkout.
- FN7108HE Network Video Recorder
- Power adapter
- USB Mouse
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation Guide
|Video Input||IP Video Input||8 Channels HD IP camera input|
|Video Output||HD Output||1×HD OUT|
|Display Resolution||1920 × 1080 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz,1440 × 900 /60Hz,1024 × 768 /60Hz|
|Recording||Recording Resolution||1080P per channel ( [email protected] )|
|Record Mode||Manual / Time Scheduled / Motion Detect|
|Playback||Synchronous Playback||4 channel 1080P synchronous video playback|
|Playback Mode||Fast forward / Fast backward / Frame forward / Slow Play|
|HDD||Capacity||Up to 4TB|
|External Interface||Network Interface||1× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 port|
|USB Interface||1× USB2.0 / 1× USB3.0 interface for mouse and external storage|
|Button||1× Power on/off button,1× Reset button|
|Software||Computer Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS|
|Internet Viewing||Microsoft IE8 and above version,Safari|
|Smart phone||iOS, Android, 3G/4G Smartphones|
|Language||Language||13 languages （Chinese、English、French、Hungarian、Czech、Dutch、Greek、Russian、Polish、Spanish、Portuguese、Italian、German）|
|Physical and Environmental||Power Supply||DC 12V & 2A|
|Net Weight (g)||1200g|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 55°C (-4°F ~ 131°F)|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 85% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Includes 2 YEAR replacement warranty including parts and labour serviced out of Perth
- RMA returns and replacements processed out of Perth
- We guarantee that your Foscam product will be 100% functional or we will issue you an immediate replacement.
- 7 days money back return policy (See Return Policy Here). All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays return shipping.
- The Foscam WA warranty is only available to users who purchase directly from Foscam WA using our online checkout system or our authorised retail shops and resellers.
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Email based technical support by our support team
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Foscam Western Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.